Thursday, October 6, 2016

My snacks today

I have been a rockstar with following the meal plan this week.  I am so proud of myself for sticking to my containers and keeping myself accountable and on track.   The eating is always what slips me up because I have one slip up and then it's just a downhill spiral of extra containers until I am totally not even following the meal plan.

Today I made two snacks to keep on hand for the rest of the week.  One was deviled eggs and the other was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Shakeology balls <- Yes! You read that right..Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!  ON THE FIX!  

I am so much better at staying on track when it's ready and in the fridge so I can grab and go.  That's why meal prep really makes this so much easier for me to succeed at keeping my nutrition in check.

Here are the recipes


Deviled Eggs

6 hard boiled eggs
2 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp greek yogurt
Hot sauce
Paprika

1.Empty Yolks into a bowl and add mustard, greek yogurt,(as much of both to get the consistency you prefer), a few dashed of hot sauce. 
2. Combine all together and put into plastic baggie to use as piping bag.
3.Use baggie to fill egg halves up, the sprinkle with paprika. 

Fix Portions | 1 red
Makes 3 servings, serving size 4 halves





Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Shakeology Balls 
½ cup all-natural almond butter
¼ cup raw honey
½ cup finely chopped raw almonds
2 ½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
2 Tbsp. mini semi-sweet (or dark chocolate) chocolate chips
1. Combine almond butter, honey, almonds, Shakeology, and chocolate chips in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Roll into thirteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
Fix Portions | 1 Yellow + 1 tsp.
Makes 13 servings, serving size 1 bite (ball) 

No comments :

Post a Comment