Sunday, October 2, 2016

Time to get serious!! Back on the 21 Day Fix

September was sort of a crap shoot.  I had good intentions of staying on track but after finished Country Heat in August, I thought I would just wing it in September and that didn't work at all.

My eating was more like 50/50 instead of 80/20 and my workouts were less than impressive.  So tomorrow Jason and I are cracking down and starting the 21 Day Fix and we are hitting it HARD.  I have our meal plan ready for the week, the food is prepped and in the fridge and I am ready to feel better, stronger and healthier.  I struggle so much with having one bad day and then it turns into a bad week, then a bad month and so on.  So we are doing this together, plus my support group starting October 10th will be even more accountability.

Meal Plan for the week

I do better when I keep it really simple, so I stick with what works.  I figure out our dinners and then I eat very basic the rest of the day.  I always have my Shakeology for breakfast because that is my one non-negotiable for the day but sometimes lunch is light and then I have a snack mid afternoon.  I really just listen to my body and eat when it tells me I am hungry.

Going back the 21 Day Fix is actually really exciting for me.  It's the program that started it all and it's so easy to follow that I know it will help me get back on track and drop the few pounds of "fluff" I have put on over the summer.   




Do you need accountability also?  Let's do it together!  I have a group starting October 10th and I will help you reach your goals and stay on track with your workouts and nutrition.   Plus, I am entering everyone who joins by October 3rd into a raffle for a FIXATE cookbook which is loaded with recipes that are ALL approved to eat on the program.  Shoot me an email if you want more information or fill out this form.


No comments :

Post a Comment