Sunday, June 12, 2016

How Coaching Has Changed My Life In A Year

I absolutely CANNOT believe it's already been a year that I have been a health and fitness coach. When I look back at the last year the only regret I have it that I didn't do it sooner. For months and months I told my coach I didn't want to do it and it wasn't something I was interested it. WHY? Because I thought I would suck at it and didn't want to feel like a failure.

Something finally switched in my head on June 13, 2015 and I messaged her and said "Ok, let's go.  I have my credit card ready." I don't know what it was but something in my gut said this was meant to be. I had to put it on my credit card because my bank account was pretty much negative but I HAD A FEELING I NEEDED TO DO THIS.

In a year
*I have helped so many people get healthy and learn to love themselves all while I was working in myself.
*Gained more self confidence than ever before
*Made friendships that will last a lifetime
*Paid off ALL my credit cards
*Quit my office job and became a full time stay at home dog mom

I can't even put into words how grateful I am that April saw something in me that I didn't see in myself and finally convinced me to give coaching a try.  

Look back on the last 12 months of you life.... are they going in the direction you want? It's never too late to make a change. I am always looking for determined, amazing women who have a passion for helping others and want to become the best version on themselves possible. We have an AMAZING team of ladies and I want YOU to be apart of it too.

Maybe you want to replace your full time income and stay home or maybe you just want to pay for the groceries every week. The sky is the limit with this business, but if you have the drive and determination the possibilities are endless.

I have a new coach training that starts on June 27th, do you want to be part of it and start your next chapter??? Fill out this application and let's get started http://bit.ly/dm87coach  I believe in YOU. 




To keep the legal team happy: Because nothing comes without hard work Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.

No comments :

Post a Comment