Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 1 of the Ultimate Reset is DONE

So Jason and I officially finished the first week of the Ultimate Reset.  It wasn't as bad as I was expecting.  The first few days were pretty easy and then day 3 the muscle soreness started hitting.  I had trouble sleeping because my legs were cramping and my back hurt which they did saw was normal because your body is starting to release toxins.  By the end of day 5 though I was feeling totally fine and back to normal.  



I have noticed I am waking up with a lot more energy even without drinking coffee.  My brain fog isn't as bad either which is great.  It's been great having a set schedule for eating and when to take the supplements. I have also noticed I am much more "regular" sorry TMI but it's true.  Jason is already down 7 pounds in the first week!! 

Breakfast a few of the days.  Oatmeal with blueberries, walnuts and maple syrup.  DELISH!

The second week we cut out animal proteins so this will be interesting to see if I stay full as well.  So far this first week I wasn't hungry at all.  We did tweak the meal plan a little to allow for what we needed to use up in the fridge so we went off the Reset In A Crunch meal plan which is a great feature if you don't want to cook a different meal every night. 

Want to check out the Ultimate Reset??  https://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/URComplete?referringRepId=715310










No comments :

Post a Comment