Sunday, June 19, 2016

Veggies & Dip

I have always liked vegetables for the most part.  I wasn't really ever the kid whose mom had to constantly say "Eat your vegetables before you can get away from the table".  I also wasn't ever the person who craved veggies.   Then I discovered (like most Americans) that everything is better with ranch on it :) so I started always dipping cut up veggies in ranch dressing.  If you are following the 21 Day Fix meal plan though you will soon learn that ranch is NOT AT ALL approved unless you make a homemade version.

I stumbled upon this gem at the grocery store and it has changed my ranch obsession for LIFE.
Greek Yogurt Feta & Dill dressing!  It's the bomb dot com and I put it on EVERYTHING I can now.  I count it as an orange container but it has so much flavor that a tiny bit goes a long way.  Cut of veggies with some of this to dip is now my go-to snack and my green container intake has significantly increased now.  
I found this bottle of OPA at Walmart in the product section (by the guacamole) but I am sure other supermarkets carry it as well.    ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment