Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My thoughts on Country Heat so far.

So, I am going to be completely honest.  When I first heard about Country Heat being the new program that Beachbody was launching I wasn't super excited.   I didn't love CIZE when they released that and I just wasn't keen on a dance program.  However, I love Autumn Calabrese and the more I listened to her talk about it and really started to check it out the more I started to think maybe I could try it.    


I had a ton of customers who were excited for it and I wanted to be a product of the product and I don't ever ask them to do something I won't sooooo I bought the program.  

I was pleasantly surprised to see the meal plan was the same as the 21 Day Fix so that was easy to follow.  I already love the Shakeology and drink that everyday so that piece was a no brainer.   Then came the actual workouts...

Let me just say I am a week and a half into it and I freaking LOVE this program! It's easy to follow, it's fun and I have already lost 4 pounds even with slip ups in the meal plan and my eating.  The time goes so fast and I haven't sweat this much in a long time.  I am sore which was a fear I had, I really like the post workout soreness that makes me feel like I accomplished something.  My legs are getting a hell of a workout.  I can't wait to see my final results and I will never doubt Autumn again haha.  

Some of the moves I am sure that I look like a wet noodle but I keep moving and sweating, plus you don't have to memorize a whole routine.  It's so much easier to only learn two moves, put them together and then move on.    

My challengers are also loving it and the whole group is doing awesome! The support is unreal and we have such a great group of ladies who are all dancing away the pounds.   The next group starts September 5 and I am just as excited for that one.  

No comments :

Post a Comment