Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Reeses Smoothie Bowl

I have been watching this "smoothie bowl" phenomenon unfold and they always look so good but they looked so hard to make.   I was challenged to make a smoothie bowl by another coach on our team...and being the competitive person I am...it was GAME ON.  

Tonight for dinner I had this beauty-
It tasted just as delicious and it looks.  And I literally made the recipe up and threw it together.  (LOVE when that happens).

Smoothie Bowl in process :) 

Ingredients:

1 scoop/packet vegan (or regular) Chocolate Shakeology
1 small banana, frozen in chunks
4 oz. almond milk
6 ice cubes
1 tsp. natural peanut butter

Directions:
  1. Blend shakeology, frozen banana, almond milk, ice and pb together in blender.  
  2. Pour into shallow bowl
  3. Top with chopped almonds, dark chocolate and a drizzle of peanut butter


21 Day Fix Counts:

1 PURPLE
1 RED
3 tsp (PB and Toppings)
1/2 YELLOW





No comments :

Post a Comment