Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Week 3 of 30 Day Chisel

Today was a #truthbomb for me.  I don't feel like my body is changing, I have no motivation to workout, I am just blah.


I took my measurements and compared to when I started....I have lost 1 inch.  ONE inch and no pounds.  Which only put me in a worse mood.  So I did some reflecting!  I looked over my tracker sheets and realized I had SUCKED on my nutrition.  I was eating way more cheats that I should be, I wasn't sticking to the meal plan like I should and I had skipped a few workouts.  


Is it the end of the world?  No.  Is it the reason I am not getting the results I want? Yes.  So at this point I really to had to stop complaining and make a change.  So that was enough of a kick in the face to go chug my Energize and press play on Chisel Endurance.    I think so many times this is what happens to people.  We THINK we are following the program and eating healthy and when we actually look back, we aren't as on track as we think we are.   That is why I love Beachbody programs and the accountability groups. 


This realization made me feel like a fraud.  Here I am, a Beachbody coach, supposed to help encourage and keep others on track and I can't even do it in my own life.   So, I shared with them all that struggling is normal, but you have two choices, Give Up and Give it all.  I am not ever going back to the give up lifestyle so that means head down, blinders on and I am going to rock this last week and a half. 

We aren't perfect and sometimes even coaches need support and motivation.  My goal is to rock a bikini when I go to Punta Cana at the end of April and only being half in and half out won't get me to that goal.  

Here is my meal plan I am following this week. 


Do you need an accountability buddy?  My next group starts February 6th and I would love to have you join us.  

Check out the FB event for more details:

https://www.facebook.com/events/409172686086392/



No comments :

Post a Comment