Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sneak Peak into Coaching

Have you been following me and wondering HOW DOES SHE REALLY make this a full time job? Do you creep on my posts and think I WISH i could do that! Do you feel unfulfilled in your current job? Are you a stay at home momma who wants to bring in some extra income to help your family? Do you want to be part of something GREAT and BIGGER than yourself and make an IMPACT on peoples lives everyday? 



I am looking for YOU! 2017 is going to be an AMAZING year. I have already decided it and I want to see my team and my coaches FLOURISH! I'm looking for someone who is MOTIVATED, someone who DREAMS BIG and someone who is READY to build a business that could change your WHOLE LIFE. You don't have to know it all, or anything  I will help teach you what has worked for ME and help you SHAPE the VISION for your future.

WHAT DO YOU GET FROM ME?? 


-Access to documents, team calls, trainings - I will basically SHOW you have to be successful at this.
 -Want to RUN with it? I will run with you. Want to WALK? I will walk with you. I can't DO THIS for you but I will be there RIGHT ALONGSIDE you.
-Accountability groups that I WILL run FOR YOU until YOU get the hang of things!
-A mentor, tons of support and an amazing team to back you up. I will NEVER expect or ask you to do something I HAVEN'T or WON'T do.





Are you slightly curious? Think you may want in? We start January 9th so send me an email at daniellemullen87@gmail.com or fill out the application below. I can give you more details, no strings attached and we can see if this is a good fit for you.






  • --
  • Check All That Apply *
  • Which BEST describes your goal as a coach? *
  • I am self motivated, teachable and would love to be able to work from home and be my own boss. *

No comments :

Post a Comment